תרומות - Donations
If you want to donate your child's gently worn clothing to either of the two organizations, we are happy to arrange for a pick up.
Your donations will be sold in Treehouse and part of profit passed forward in cash form or necessary items.
Mothers Make a Difference does not accept cash, so their donation is converted to diapers, formula, and food (as instructed to us by them).
Ani Shlishi receives cash which serves their cause of helping teenagers-at-risk, whom they employ and assist with education.
- Items accepted for donation MUST be in great condition.
- Please pre-screen your items for stains or excessive wear.
- Please launder or dry clean items before you bring them in.
- We cannot accept items that are dirty, stained, or damaged.
- We have full discretion to accept or deny items to be sold for donation. You will not be contacted in regards to items not accepted. The items which will not be sold in the store are passed on to WIZO.